We are excited to welcome both new and returning Knights back to the Hilltop in September! We are working throughout the summer to prepare, our goal is to provide for the health and safety of our entire community and to continue Doing Everything Right For Boys. Our team will meet several times each week to plan and prepare. And, our entire faculty will engage in intense distance learning training this summer in order to be best prepared for all learning scenarios.
Over the coming weeks, we will be communicating about the Fall Registration process and more. We are thankful for your patience and ability to remain nimble, as we navigate and prepare for the year ahead. While we aim to make the process as simple as possible, there will be hurdles, but TOGETHER, WE'VE GOT THIS!
UPDATED AS OF August 4, 2020
Our traditional Registration Days will be replaced with as much digital pre-planning as possible and our entire faculty and staff will be working hard all summer to be sure we are Doing Everything Right For Boys! The FALL REGISTRATION2020欧洲杯直播投注 process is now open. Please login to the Parent Portal to begin.
Please note that Salisbury School will be communicating with families the pre-scheduled arrival times for registration in the coming weeks. Social distancing is required, therefore, we will be planning arrival times accordingly. You can view the details below in the July 24 communication titled "2020 Fall Registration, Orientation and Athletic Information".
COVID-19 HEALTH POLICY
Click here to access the Salisbury School COVID-19 Health Policy
2020欧洲杯直播投注 (Updated as of July 30)
COVID-19 Color Stage framework:
A broad look at our hybrid, BLENDED and distance learning model
Click here to view our outline. Click here2020欧洲杯直播投注 to view our Hybrid and Blended Learning Fall Weekly Schedule for 2020-2021. For further details please refer below to the FAQ section and our Distance Learning topic.
- Are students able to do their 14-day quarantine in the dorms on campus or must it be off-campus?
- Are there any specific guidelines as to where to obtain COVID-19 testing and is the cost covered by the School's insurance?
- What is Hybrid learning? What does Blended Learning mean, and more.
- Is Salisbury School able to offer a remote learning option to students who cannot return to campus due to complications related to COVID-19?
- What happens if my son is ill or is diagnosed with COVID-19?
- How will the Athletics Program change in the fall?
- Which day do we arrive on campus?
- We have decided to cancel or postpone our off-campus events planned through August 31, 2020 and suspend advancement staff travel during that time as well.
the Salisbury School campus is CLOSED to all visitors until further notice.
School-related deliveries will be allowed access to campus.
The health and wellness of the Salisbury community, is, as always, our top priority. Below you will find the School's most recent communications regarding the COVID-19 virus. Salisbury School will continue to monitor all recommendations made by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) in addition to consulting regularly with our local department of health and the National Association of Boarding School (NAIS).
Please refer to the for further details regarding COVID-19.
- What if my son uses the Rudd Learning Center and a tutor as an academic resource?
- How will advisors continue their role and relationship with students?
- Are accommodations for students with learning differences being considered?
- Are Student Health Services Available Virtually, including the Student Support Team?
- 2020 Spring Trimester Reimbursement Information
- What if I am registered for the SAT or ACT this spring?
- What steps are you taking to keep COVID-19 from campus?
- How are Spring Sports effected?
- Are School sponsored trips still on?
- Are there any restrictions on a student’s eventual return to campus?
- What will happen if my student becomes sick upon return to school?
- How is Salisbury supporting students who are not able to return home for break or have concerns about family members at home?